2.23.2008

Sa Pinas

Photos from November, 2005 trip to the Philippines


My favorite portrait and I feel at home. It's how I remember our house, the colors, the light...

One of the new building in Malate, Manila
Waiting for the bus to take me home from Manila to Bayombong: this was 3:00 AM and I was sweating buckets

Somewher in Malate, Manila
Manila at night; taken from my niece's apartment

Looking up at the sky through an old blue roof, Malate, Manila

digi enhanced photo of Manila de Bay--these are kids enjoying the slight breeze

Funny thing about memory...I don't remember if this is how intense the sunset really was..but here it is

How I felt throughout the whole trip...just kidding. This is an example of translation problems: the sign is actually an advertisement for a male helper
Painted sign on a wall; Malate, Manila

One of the most baffling sights in Manila. I'd hate to be the electrician

My nephew at our old house
This was taken in early November when Christmas is already in the air.
A dog

No comments: