2.03.2008

Barcelona

Dusk view from Montjuic
These are some of the photos I took in Barcelona. I did not take as many photos as I usually do; I think after the winter grey of Paris, I was content just enjoying the sun of Barcelona.

MACBA (contemporary art museum)

Outside MACBA

This was taken around MACBA ..it was so warm in Barcelona, people can hang their wash to dry
The same view; less magnified
Calcot with Romesco sauce
One of the many graffiti A closed storefront



Old quarter

Cerveceria catalana tapas bar


Filipinos workers in BCN
happy with a glass of cava



at Cerveceria Catalana--4:00 PM when it's easiest to grab a spot at the bar



Art installation at Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona (CCCB)--this one is on apartheid

Blue sky
Hotel off Gran Via
All lit up for Christmas

View from Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya
Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya


View from Montjuic

Fundancio Joan Miro

No comments: